Whether you want to start a business, freelance career, side hustle, or another creative project, this 8-week program will teach you everything you need to know to build your brand and launch your business––in just 8 weeks.
I’m Brielle, a marketing strategist and business coach with more than 10 years of entrepreneurship and marketing experience. I’m here to help you get unstuck and actually launch (and make money from) the idea you’ve been thinking about for way. too. long.
Think of me as your Chief Marketing Officer, business advisor, and editor––I will teach you everything you need to start and grow your business and help you execute each part of the process. I’ll also provide an outside perspective and individual, one-on-one strategic feedback, to help you see your business in new ways. At the end of our work together, you will have new accountability partners, a clear brand and business model, and a marketing strategy that’s right for your unique audience and industry.
Here’s what we’ll tackle in eight weeks…
• Narrow in on your idea and develop multiple revenue streams to support your new (or new-ish) business
• Define and align your brand, so you can stand out from the competition
• Develop clear brand messaging and positioning
• Write your brand story, the emotional connection your customers have to you and your product and/or service that will turn them into powerful word-of-mouth promoters for your business
• Launch your website and social media pages (or uplevel the ones you have)
• Create a content strategy that will allow you to consistently share your message, promote your products/services in a way that doesn’t feel sales-y, and inspire your audience to take action
• Produce actual content for your relevant marketing channels (i.e. blog, social accounts, landing pages, email campaigns, etc.) –– I will give you specific, actionable feedback on the content you produce during the program so you know exactly what to do (and not do) after our work together finishes
• Refine a business pitch to secure partnerships with like-minded organizations and entrepreneurs and grow your brand awareness
• Learn how to leverage word-of-mouth and ask for referrals in a way that aligns with your brand and business goals
• Put in place systems to help you better manage your time, stay organized, prioritize, and reduce overall stress.
• Share your new idea with your network and community in a way that feels good, creates brand awareness, and attracts new customers.
• Breakthrough fears and limiting beliefs you didn’t even know are holding you back.
This Program Is For You If…
✓ You’re serious about getting your big idea off the ground.
✓ You want to stop talking and start doing.
✓ You have a business or side hustle idea but aren’t sure what to do to bring it to life.
✓ You’ve done lots and lots of research, but aren’t sure what to do.
✓ Have lots of questions about digital marketing tools, strategies, pricing structures, online platforms and need an expert to help you make the right choices for your unique business needs.
This Program Is NOT For You If…
✘ You’re on the fence and not sure if you’re ready to invest in yourself, your freedom, and your brand and business.
✘ You don’t like being coached and supported, or you’re not ready to get real about your goals and dreams.
✘ You’re not ready to roll up your sleeves to create and execute your business plan and marketing strategy. (If you’re looking for high-touch execution, instead, check out my creative studio’s brand + marketing services here.)
Time Commitment & Structure
• 8-week commitment
• Weekly 60-minute group calls (via Zoom)
• Clear follow-up tasks and action items each week to keep you moving forward in building your brand and launching your business
• 2 private strategy calls (via Zoom, 45-minutes each)
• Email support in-between workshop sessions
• Access to my community of entrepreneurs, mentors, and peers who will continue to encourage, support, and hold you accountable to your goals long after the program ends
• Max 8 people per group
The deadline to apply for the 2019 BE YOUR OWN BOSS program is Sunday, November 3, 2019.
If you are accepted into the program, payment or deposit must be received before November 4, 2019 to secure your spot.
The program begins November 6, 2019.
» Pay In Full: $2999
» Payment Plan: Three payments of $1065
Frequently Asked Questions
Be Your Own Boss is a live, intensive, high-touch coaching program designed to help you build your brand and launch your big idea in just eight weeks.
You’re reading this because you’re serious about bringing your idea to life, but starting something new is hard. It can bring up a lot of feelings of self-doubt and insecurity. That’s why an intensive eight week program is so effective –– the high frequency of the program helps you better retain the information we review each week, allows you to see the way in which brand and marketing concepts connect to your overall business model, and prevents you from getting distracted (or making excuses) and stopping half-way through.
All of our group and individual coaching calls are done on Zoom, the best online platform for connecting people. They are video calls. You can join via your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
All group calls are recorded and sent to participants after the session, so if for some reason you can’t make a call, you will have access to the material and can watch it when your schedule permits. All participants will have access to the library of recorded calls for two months following the end of the program.
Whereas online courses seek to teach you information and concepts around marketing and business development, this intensive coaching program also focuses on helping you apply each key concept to your unique business idea, industry, and audience. It also holds you accountable for executing specific action items each week so you don’t get off track.
Unlike an online course, where information is pre-recorded and then distributed with participants digitally, all program material will be delivered by me in real-time during weekly group coaching sessions. This allows for more interaction and engagement with me and your fellow program participants, so you can better apply the material to your unique brand vision and business goals.
There’s no working in a black box here. Instead, you will have a team of creative and analytical colleagues to brainstorm and work with as you build your brand and launch your idea.
If this page is still up, that means you’re not too late!
If you have, however, missed the 2019 Fall + Winter program deadline of October 30, 2019 but would still like to join the program, please complete this form and I will be in touch with more information about how we can work together to bring your idea to life.
You May Have Seen Me In…
My entrepreneurship journey began in college when I won Brown University’s prestigious business plan competition for my work on BodyRox Fitness, a boutique fitness company that later launched in New York City as 305 Fitness and became one of the most successful studios in the country. I went on to direct brand and marketing initiatives at a global travel company where I developed and implemented a marketing strategy that grew annual revenue from $10m to $36m. I also worked with top lifestyle and fashion brands including Awesomeness TV and Rachel Roy and managed an eight-person team––all while competing in dance competitions across the United States and Canada and training to dance professionally.
After my own personal journey (which you can read about on my blog here), I left my corporate role to launch my own creative studio and dance professionally. Since then, I’ve helped countless entrepreneurs and small businesses refine their brand messaging, grow their customer base, and launch new products. Working with clients one-on-one has taught me this: We all get stuck in the same places during our business journeys, and we all need an expert to help us move forward.
With so many tools and so much information, it’s hard to know which website platform, email marketing software, or lead generation tool to choose for your unique idea. What’s the best way to attract and convert customers for your business? How do you spread the word? How do you prioritize your limited resources to see the biggest return on your investment?
I will use my expertise and personal experience to help you navigate the answers to all those questions, so you can feel good about the decisions you make and start doing more of what you love every day. Ready to get started? Click below to apply for the 2019 Fall + Winter BE YOUR OWN BOSS program.