Bring Your Vision to Life
This is my signature 12-week Brand Development and Marketing Strategy program is for serious new (and new-ish!) entrepreneurs and creatives who want to stop thinking about their dreams and start seeing results. You are willing to learn new ways of doing things and put in consistent work to get real results.
How It Works:
- This is a hands-on, entirely customized, one-on-one program. I work with you intentionally and empathetically to help you develop your brand and share your story with the world in a way that feels good. I believe your personal brand is an extension of who you are, and that when done right, marketing yourself (or your services) should feel easy, natural, and good.
- Our work together is broken up into three phases: Visioning, Creation, and Execution.
- Visioning: We get clear about what your brand stands for and the unique difference you make in the world.
- Creation: We craft stories you can use to share your message and sell your services in a way that feels good.
- Execution: We put systems in place to ensure your success moving forward
- During our work together, we also address any limiting beliefs or stories you’re telling yourself that might be getting in the way of you launching your idea into the world and actually getting paid for your passion.
You’ll walk away from our work together with a clear understanding of your…
- Brand identity, including your values, colors, and positioning.
- Target audience (as well as where and how to reach them online)
- Content pillars and how to translate them into unique stories that capture your ideal customer and generate sales/clients for your business (even if you’re not a natural writer or creator)
- Marketing strategy and why these initiatives are right for your unique idea,
…and a deep belief in yourself and your ability to successfully bring your vision to life!
- Big Dreams Vision Workbook
- 8 strategy sessions (60-minutes each!)
- Custom action items and checklists to keep you on track to success (delivered weekly)
- 12 weeks of intentional support via Slack
- Brand Guidelines, Content Strategy, and Social Media Marketing Plan
- Website structure + user pathway mapping
- Story/About page