Then, I'll guide you through a series of movement and dance-based activities that help you connect with your physical self and release tension and fear. We will focus on finding joy and confidence in your body, and then sharing that through movement with your partner in a way that feels authentically you.*After booking, you will be emailed a link to schedule your session along with a short questionnaire to help me get to know you and your partner. Every partnership is different and every movement session is different. These sessions are designed to help you more fully connect with your body and use the power of dance to release judgmental energy, so you can show up more fully with your partner and go deeper in all aspects of your relationship. This is not a sexual experience in any way.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Get ready to connect more deeply with yourself and your partner during this intimate movement experience. We'll start by creating a safe, intimate space for you to connect (think soft lighting and alluring incense). This will allow you to let go of stress and leave behind tasks and responsibilities. Next, I'll lead you through a warm-up movement sequence to open your body and clear your mind.
Dive into a specific area of your business, gain brand clarity, and develop marketing strategies that are right for you, your unique industry, product, and audience. This service is part business coaching, part brand and marketing consulting. How It Works:
- After you book, you'll receive a custom questionnaire to be completed before our 1:1 session. This helps us both understand your vision, where you are in your entrepreneurial journey, and how I can best help you achieve your goals.
- We'll then meet virtually for up to 90 minutes and dive in! I'll ask you questions, help you find clarity, and use my brand and marketing expertise to craft a strategy that's right for you and your goals.
- You'll leave our session with at least three specific, actionable next steps to take to elevate your brand, marketing, business strategy.
- You'll also receive 7 days of email access after our session for follow-up questions or clarifications
- developing a core group of offerings
- which platforms/apps to use to run your business online
- setting prices and negotiating with clients to get paid your worth
- promoting your offerings in a way that feels authentically you
- finding your voice (online and IRL) as a creative, entrepreneur, or industry leader
- developing income streams/products that are sustainable
- building an audience or activating the one you already have
- landing press features and brand partnerships
- automating bookings, customer service, and other areas of your business so you can spend more time doing what you love
- brand values, consumer messaging, and other brand foundational assets
- automated and digital marketing strategies (including email, organic and paid social, search/SEO, blogging, AB testing, etc.)
- & more!
Virtual or In-Person Body movement, spacial awareness, coordination, Salsa, Bachata, Cha Cha Cha, Creative Direction, Choreography, Latin Jazz, Performance
During this 35-minute session, I'll help you shed old stories and patterns that are weighing you down and find clarity and confidence to step into a bigger version of yourself and your career. A Clarity Session is right for you if...
- You're feeling stuck, burnt out, or overwhelmed (about your career, professional path, business, or creative ideas)
- You feel like it might be time to make a change, but can't quite figure out what next step is right for you.
- You know you have so much to offer the world but still aren't having the impact, making the money, or seeing the success you want
- You are a human on this planet (seriously! I have yet to meet someone that wouldn't benefit from a Clarity Session). All you need to be is open, curious, and willing to change.