Social Media + Digital Marketing Coordinator
This is a remote, part-time, paid position, and you will be an integral member of my team.
This role is ideal for someone who considers themselves a self-starter and creative problem solver, has a genuine connection to my brand’s values, and is extremely organized. We move quickly and you will need to work across different systems and platforms, as well as keep track of multiple projects at once.
Right now I am looking for someone to come on for 10 hours per month, for a 3-month trial period. If it’s a good fit, we can look at extending hours/time period!
In this role, you will…
– Create, schedule, and post social media content across Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest, and other social platforms.
– Create short graphics and other shareable social media content from long-form written posts, videos, podcast interviews, and more
– Use Canva to create on-brand visual graphics for social media, blog, and other marketing channels
– Publish blog content on WordPress site (copyediting/proofreading, formatting, etc.)
– Write and build on-brand emails in a marketing automation platform (right now I use Mailchimp, but may be migrating to FloDesk or ActiveCampaign soon)
– Assist with creating content strategies for social media platforms including Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube; you will do everything from research relevant hashtags, to report on trends, brainstorm creative concepts, storyboard and create content campaigns
– Assist with developing and managing a multi-channel marketing strategy and content calendar that spans blog, email marketing, social, and paid media
– Assist with mapping out customer journeys and digital funnel building activities
– A little bit of inbox management and data reporting (I promise this won’t be a big part of the role –– there are just a few things I need some help cleaning up and managing here!)
– Other responsibilities as assigned
You are perfect for this role if you…
– Are a strong writer who knows how to watch a video, or take a bunch of notes and ideas and translate that into words that sound great and make sense
– Consider yourself a proactive, self-starter who knows how to take initial direction and move forward on their own
An expert executor who excels at getting things done
– Know how to apply feedback to future projects
– Are highly organized with strong attention to detail
– Are as creative as you are analytical
– Enjoy proofreading/copy editing and are are good at catching grammar mistakes, misspelled words, etc. (did you catch that one?!)
Know how to find the answer and can think outside the box to solve problems
– Have an eye for design – you do not need to have formal graphic design experience, but you will be creating original graphics in Canva, so some understanding of visual aesthetics is necessary
– Have an interest in personal development/coaching, entrepreneurship, content marketing, or creative storytelling
Think you’re the right fit?! To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A little about you, your experience, and why you want the role
- Samples of previous work/portfolio (if you have it)
- If you don’t have specific social media and/or digital marketing experience, please tell me a little bit about why you are interested in gaining experience in this industry
- Desired rate (if known)